Full GNSS Band Repeater Kit | GNSSRK-M-V
GPS and GNSS Repeater Kits
- BUY NOW
GNSSRK-M-V is a GNSS repeater/GPS booster/GPS signal amplifier operates by receiving GPS/GLONASS/Beidou2/Galileo… satellite signals with an antenna located outside the building and re-radiating the signals into the indoor area or covered space where satellite signal cannot reach.Achieve GPS indoor coverage.
GNSSRK-M-V is a single point GNSS repeater/GPS booster/GPS signal amplifier, one transmitting antenna transmit GPS/GLONASS/Beidou2/Galileo signal. Indoor GPS coverage can be achieved by such a way.
This solution offer adjustable test signal to receiver.
If need extend the system, you can add assemblies and sending antennas, so as to cover satellite signal indoor large area and more rooms or buildings.
For GPS/GNSS products testing
· For testing the cell- phone with GPS, PND, car navigators, tracker, survey products, etc.
For the purpose of GPS/GNSS signal covering
· Car parks, lab, aviation manufacturing hangar, trade shows, Emergency-, safety vehicles, public transportation etc.
1. GPS/GLONASS/Beidou2/Galileo…antenna(S440) be installed on roof of the building;
2. Cable assembly RG8 fixed along the out wall, one terminator connects S440, the another to protector at the appropriate place. In some special environment, select PE or PVC material plastic pipe to protect the cable assembly is quite sensible;
3. Protector and Gain controller are fixed on the wall indoor;
4. Cable assembly XHY240 is fixed along the ceiling of the operating place;
5. Roof antenna is fixed on the ceiling or crossbeam.
According to the actual environment, you can adjust positions of some parts, which can make you the adjust, change and overhaul more easily.
Gain Control Amplifier: GA30-V ,1 ea;
Receiving Antenna: S440,1 ea;
Cable Assembly: RG8,30M, 1ea;
Cable Assembly: XHY240,10M,1 ea;
Re-radiate Antenna: GRA10, 1 ea;
Lighting-protector: N-JKG, 1 ea;
The cable components can be selected according to the customers' environment and can communicate with our technicians.
In- Output ports, 50Ω
In &Out Imped.
In, all output ports
In- Output ports
-45dBm Input Level
Group Delay Flatness
The DC input on the input or output port
Max RF Input
Maximum lossless RF input