GNSSRK-M-V is a repeater operates by receiving full GNSS band signal： GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/IRNSS/QZSS/SBAS/NAVIC with an antenna located outside the building and re-radiating the signals into the indoor area or covered space where satellite signal cannot reach.
GNSSRK-M-V is a single point GNSS repeater, one transmitting antenna transmit GNSS signal. This solution offer adjustable test signal to receiver.
If need extend the system, you can add assemblies and sending antennas, so as to cover satellite signal indoor large area and more rooms or buildings.
1. GPS/GLONASS/Beidou2/Galileo…antenna(S440) be installed on roof of the building;
2. Cable assembly RG8 fixed along the out wall, one terminator connects S440, the another to protector at the appropriate place. In some special environment, select PE or PVC material plastic pipe to protect the cable assembly is quite sensible;
3. Protector and Gain controller are fixed on the wall indoor;
4. Cable assembly KSR240 is fixed along the ceiling of the operating place;
5. Antenna S440, be fixed on the ceiling or crossbeam.
According to the actual environment, you can adjust positions of some parts, which can make you the adjust, change and overhaul more easily.