Manual Shielding Box|PB0309
RF Shield Box
RF Shielding And Sound Insulation
- BUY NOW
It is suitable for building the module and erminal test solution platform for smart phone, W-F1, Bluetothsmat grid equipment, automotive electronics, drones. smarthome and other fields. The shielding box is made by more than ten strict proceses, such as CNc machining, electrostatic spraying and baking paint, assembling anddebugging, testing and inspection. It has the advantages of high shielding eficiency, reliable structure and stable performance.
serial number Part Name serial number Part Name 1 Door handle (manual closing/opening) 6 Network port interface RJ45 2 a handle for a suitcase 7 M6 intake port 3 AC220Vsocket (for electric plug) 8 Banana (constellation) 4 USB2.0 connector 9 In-Place Sensor 5 DC connector 10 control box sports event 433MHZ-6GHz275dB Interface Type DC*2;USB2.0*3;RJ45*1; DB9*3;06trachea port*2;Banana head*2 Number of filter openings 4PCS,Spare port reserved for 2PCS control method manually operated operating temperature Normal temperature operation Box size 550(W)*500(D)*550(H)mm working size 490(W)*440(D)*490(H)mm Overall dimensions 600(W)*650(D)650(H)mm，Including footrest height,interface length ffective size of box opening 490(W)*440(H) mm exterior color Baked Corrugated White Main features
1.All data ports and power signals are EMI filtered.
2.The opening and closing action is manual side door opening, unrestricted welding process, good sealing, good shielding efect, reliable and sturdy design3
3.Save operation time and improve work efficiency.
Ill. shielding box operation process:
Shielding box manualy open -- manual loading -- shielding box manualy cloe shieldting test start shielding test completed - shielding box manualy open
Iv. Daily maintenance!
1.Before using the shielding box,please read this manual carefuly and verify the gas source to ensure that the air pressure is in the range of 0.4-0.6Mpa.
2. Shielding box should be placed on a smoth work surface and grounding, ventilation and dyness around the box to ensure that the lid open and close the range ofactivities without blocking, intererence, whie avoiding strong heat sources and strong electric/magnetic sources to ensure that the shielding efrect of the shielding box
and the operation of the safe and stable.
3.Acording to the test ecurements to build a test platform,in order to avoid inconsistencies between the test platform equipment ndrect grounding potential diferencewhie contactina or comnecin diferent eouoment electrocution. the eouioment must use thre-rondd dlu and grounding good socket,orounding reruirements of theequipment must be well grounded.
4, in the shieldina box oneration. i is stricty prohibited to siack tems on . so as to avoid tems slipoino and damaoe.in the shieldino box closing process. be sure tooperate with both hands, prohibit the use of hands or other items to block the opening and closing action of the shielding box
5. shielding box in the case of unused, should be cleaned up the box of debris, and then the shielding box work in the closed box state, the switch is in a state of
disconnection. so that the next use
6. shielding box in the case of lon-term no-use, should do a good job of dust and moisture, shal not pile up debris in the box above. to avoid damane to the shieldintbox. affecting the shieldina effect and stability of the shielding box.
7.box surface and box wave-absorbing materials can be used to wring out the warm cloth or dipped in alcool to clean, can not be used to chemicaly cdlean je, in orderto avoid damaoe to the box paint or wave-absorbin materials, afecting the seice lfe of the product and the efrect of the box must maintain a dry environmen,.such aaccidentally poured into the liquid. should be cleaned up in a timely manner.
8.Use a clean cloth yith a smal amount of mid deteroent to scrub reoular, do not use abrasives or soivents. Reulary clean each RF port, the power supoly interiaceis easy to retain more dust. when cleaning. pay attention to be discharged after
1. When installing the jig, be sure to disconnect the shielding box from the power supply and turn off the gas source.
2.box surface and box wave-absorbing materials can be used to wring out the wam cloth or diped in alcohol to clean, conductive cotton is prohibted on the appicationof cold water, ethanol, abrasive and other liquids to carry out cleaning.
VI.shielding box common problems and treatment methods.
serial numbe Shielded Box Problem Point Troubleshootinc 1 Reduced shielding characteristics
1. Cause analysis: excessive dust or dirt on the conductive cotton. Treatment: the first electrode connecting line and jigs and fixtures, etc. unloaded, followed by a neat cotton cloth will be conductive cotton on the dust and dirt scrubbing neat or cleaner blow clean, conductive cotton on the prohibition of the application of cold water, ethanol, abrasive and other liquids to carry out the cleanup.
2. first check the shielding box is the wave-absorbing material and conductive cotton, and filter interface is damaged. 3. check the shielding box is the wave-absorbing material and conductive cotton, and filter interface is damaged.
3. Check whether the shielding box is closed in place.
2 loose fitting connector Reason analysis: There is too much dust inside the interface or there is metal oxide in the corner of the needle. Processing method: first of all, the electrode connecting line and jig and so on uninstalled, with a neat soft brush slowly shell inside and outside the interface of the dust cleaned out, and then with a neat soft brush dipped into a small amount of pure alcohol to clean up a piece of, Note: the interface is prohibited from applying other liquids to carry out the cleanup.
VII. List of wearing parts and replacement cycle:
1, conductive cotton, replacement cycle of 6 months, according to the actual use of replacement
Shielding effect test report
Equipment number ：88002081
Equipment name ：Shielding box PB0309
Device specification ：550(W)*500(D)*550(H)MM
Test date : May 22, 2023
Recommended recalibration date (Next Cal):
Test Equipment (ReRequired Equipment)
1. Spectrum Analyzer: HP8590A.
2. Signal Generator: HP8648C.
3.Dipole Antenna: TESCOM 900MHz, 1.8GHz, 2.4GHz, 5.8GHz.
4.Dipole Antenna: TESCOM 900MHz, 1.8GHz, 2.4GHz, 5.8GHz.
Shielding Effectiveness Measurement.
1. Appearance Check (Pass/Fail)
Frequency(MHz) Shield Effect(dB) Limit(dB) Pass/Fail 433MHz 78 ≤75 Pass 900MHz 78 ≤75 Pass 2.4GHz 76 ≤75 Pass 5.8GHz 75 ≤75 Pass
RF shield box
RF Shiled room